Friday, October 3, 2008

an escape

Last weekend, i spent my time with a group of women who all love to scrapbook. We were at a scrapbooking retreat hosted by my LSS. If I could imagine just a little what heaven would be, this would be a little piece of it. Imagine scrapping the day away, no worries-besides not running out of adhesive. Stayed up late, slept in, and just surrounded myself with beautiful paper, buttons, and lots of pretty ribbon. I met some really great ladies, spent quality time with my mom, and surrounded myself with lots of beautiful paper, buttons, and ribbon.....did I already mention this? If you get a chance to escape and become one with your paper & glue, DO IT!!! It's a girly good time!!

anyway, so what did I accomplish? I got lots of pages done & a mini-album that I have been wanting to do for a long while now is now complete! These being a few:




More to follow, too lazy to edit all the pics! Besides what would you have to look forward to?

No comments: