Monday, October 13, 2008

16 years and counting....


that I have been waiting to see these hunky beef cakes in person!! and now at just 5 days before my 31st birthday I am seeing them in concert. My lil brother surprised me with tickets for an early birthday present!! Is that dude the best or what?? I tried twice to see them back in the day but they cancelled both times! I kind of gave up on the big dream to see the New Kids. And then all of a sudden, out of the blue, the "kids" come out with a new CD and go out on tour! So, in just a few short hours, I will be on my way with lil bro' heading to phoenix to see my heart-throbs from my early teen years(and some brother/sister bonding time!! {{{squealing with delight}}} The dream is coming true ladies!
This will definitely be a scrapbook moment!! catch ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

Sonda T said...

oh girl...have the BEST time EVVVVVVVAH!! *smooches*