Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthdays & Weddings

Holy smokes...it has been crazy busy over here the past few weeks. With what you may ask??

I can tell you there wasn't a whole crafting being done. There was a birthday party for Lexie & Bryson, which included their 40 closest friends being invited! But seeing these faces smile made the chaos of preparing for 40 kids & also their families all the worthwhile.


then followed my brother's wedding, with my angel girl being the flower girl.



Even though my brother was dashingly handsome and his bride was beautiful, I have to say that my sweet Lexie and my nephew, Austin, stole the show. She took her responsibility as flower girl very serious and didn't hesitate to "sshhh" her cousin as he started making faces at her during the ceremony. It was quite a hoot! How I love my girl.

Now I am yearning for some crafting to be done....so until next time, Gadget!

2 comments:

noel joy said...

omg! she is one stinkin cute little flower girl. they do steal the show don't they?! :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

super cute! :)